Monday, 2 August 2010
JOB ADVERT: Schools Business Development Manager
Schools Business Development Manager - Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Ltd (PCYC). This exciting new role will be based at the PCYC office at Headingley Indoor Cricket Centre.
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to develop and co-ordinate schools and clubs coaching around the whole of Yorkshire.
Conducting a combination of managerial, business development, administrative and coaching duties, you will be required to organise, promote and operate schools and clubs coaching events and sessions. You must have the ability to introduce new schools related business opportunities as well as appointing and coordinating the appropriate coaching staff throughout.
In addition you will be supporting the PCYC Manager with the ongoing coaching structure and business development. You need to be passionate about cricket coaching with a strong coaching background, accustomed to business development and sales, a strong man manager with excellent managerial, administrative and organisational skills, as well as having knowledge of the schools and cricket structure throughout Yorkshire.
- ECB Level 2 qualified coach (including relevant up to date CRB, Child Protection and First Aid Certificates)
- Good telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
- A sales driven background and experience of presenting to clients
- Proven leadership and a real team player
- Full Clean driving license with own car
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience of the cricket and schools structures across Yorkshire
- Access to level III, II and I coaches for coaching purposes
- Contacts within the private school sector for ongoing business expansion
- Experience of playing cricket at a reasonably high level
- Marketing experience
£15,000 plus Bonus
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining what you can offer Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket to email@example.com by Friday 10th September 2010 (position starting January 2011)
150th Year Celebration
2 Sep 2013
Abbeydale Sports Club, Sheffield