Monday, 26 March 2012
JOB VACANCY: HOSPITALITY SALES EXECUTIVE
The role reports directly to the Head of Hospitality & Events and is available on a full time basis. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
Job Title: Hospitality Sales Executive
Location: Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground
Duration: Full Time
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is the most successful cricket club in the English county game is currently looking for a Hospitality Sales Executive to join their busy Hospitality Department, to assist in the sales and delivery of all domestic and international matches for the 2012 season.
- Proactively generate own leads from new sources and convert into profitable sales
- Professionally manage, follow up and convert in-bound sales enquiries
- Maximise sales opportunities from Yorkshire County Cricket Clubs current database
- Look for opportunities to grow and acquire new databases
- Assisting in account management of major clients and customers
- Attend a certain number of match days and on such days cover off all aspects, as required, with partners, sponsors and members of the media as required
- Supporting other members of the Commercial Department as required from time to time at the request of your line manager
- Use of IT packages including, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bring drive, hunger, passion & enthusiasm as well as a very resilient personality to the job
- Minimum 12 months sales experience including face to face and telephone skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with other members of staff, suppliers and customers
- Team player with the ability to work under own iniative
- Educated to degree level or currently completing a degree
- Smartly presented at all times
- Experience and knowledge of sporting and cultural events (desirable)
To apply, email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Hospitality Sales Executive’ in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is close of business on Friday 6th April
Weather Update at Headingley - Early lunch at 12:30pm.
Mixed, cloudy with outbreaks of sun and occasional heavy rain showers.
Chance of precip: 65% Min 4c