Saturday, 21 January 2012
Job Vacancy: Second XI Scorer
The Club have a vacancy for a Second XI Scorer. The closing date for applications is 1 February 2012.
Following a retirement at Yorkshire CCC a vacancy for a Second X1 Scorer has arisen. The position is to provide scoring duties as required for mid-week games between the periods of April and September. Keeping and providing statistical records as required.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- A member of ECB ACO
- Conversant with Duckworth Lewis
- Conversant with ‘Total Cricket Scoring Computer Programme
- Conversant with Press Association Computer Scoring
- Have a proven record of maintaining statistical records
- An ability to provide cover when required for First Class and International Level
- Be conversant in uploading information to websites
- Have own transport
A full detailed job description will be provided on request.
The position is remunerated in six monthly payments of £600 plus expenses.
The closing date for applications is 1st February 2012.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th February 2012
Applications with full Curriculum Vitae should be sent for the attention of:
Director of Development