Friday, 25 June 2010
Netherlands Travel Update
Places on the official YCCC trip to Amsterdam and Rotterdam are going fast. The YCCC Travel Club only has a couple of places left so get your skates (or clogs) on if you want to come!
Right, for those of you who've been sitting on your Euros, waiting to see how we start the season before deciding whether or not to come with us to the Netherlands, now is the time to act!
I spoke to Sue Gillespie, from the YCCC Travel Club, earlier today and she was stressing how few places are left. Don't miss the chance to board the Headingley Carnegie charabanc and follow Mr. Moxon's troops into Europe!
Here are the details again:
- Depart Headingley Carnegie by coach on 31st July
- Travel overnight by ferry to Amsterdam
- Spend Sunday 1st August in Rotterdam watching us humble the Dutch.....hopefully!
- Travel to Amsterdam after the game to the 4* Park Plaza Hotel
- Spend Monday in Amsterdam doing whatever one does in Amsterdam, something cultural I'd imagine.
- Travel back that evening, by ferry and coach, to Headingley Carnegie no doubt clutching a small souvenir windmill.
For further information or to book yourself a place contact Sue Gillespie on either: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07710-010573
150th Year Celebration
2 Sep 2013
Abbeydale Sports Club, Sheffield