Thursday, 3 November 2011
Pro Coach Education - position available
Pro Coach Education work closely with Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket, the official cricket coaching supplier of the Yorkshire County Cricket Club. An exciting new position has become available as Business Development Manager for Pro Coach Education.
Pro Coach Education Ltd – Business Development Manager
Pro Coach Education offer cricket coaching courses and academies for educational establishments and corporate entities throughout Yorkshire. The company is young but enjoying rapid growth. PCE works very closely with Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket Ltd, the official coaching partner of the Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
The position is full time and based at our Headingley offices. This is a hands on role and the successful candidate will work within a friendly and ambitious team to grow the corporate facing side of the business through winning new contracts and promoting the company. There will also be some exposure to the educational side of the business, where PCE deliver sports courses within schools, colleges and universities throughout Yorkshire.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- A self-starter with the ability to add value from the outset
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will be dealing directly with our current and future customers
- Knowledge of sport in schools and education across Yorkshire
- Excellent time and workload management abilities
- Hands on experience in a development role within a small business
- Commercial and Sales experience with proven experience to win business
- Full clean driving licence
- Marketing experience
- Knowledge and interest in cricket
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th November 2011.
Day 2, 2nd Investec Test
England v New Zealand
England 1st Innings
67 - 3 after 26 overs