Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Vacancy: Hospitality Executive
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is looking for a Hospitality Executive to join the team on a fixed-term basis (April - September).
Job Title: Hospitality Executive (Fixed Term)
Location: Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground
Duration: Six month contract (April – September)
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is the most successful cricket club in the English county game is currently looking for a Hospitality Executive to join their busy Hospitality Department, to assist in the sales and delivery of all domestic and international matches for the 2012 season.
The role reports directly to the Head of Hospitality & Events and is available on a six-month fixed term basis. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
- Generating new business through cold calling and sales meetings
- Maximising revenue by effectively managing existing databases and looking for opportunities to grow databases
- Responding to enquiries and requests for information from other organisations and members of the public
- Carrying out administrative duties using systems and processes relevant to the organisation
- Assisting with the despatch of ticket and information packs to a variety of clients including hospitality customers
- Assisting in account management of major clients and customers
- Use of IT packages including, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attend a certain number of match days and on such days cover off all aspects, as required, with partners, sponsors and members of the media as required
- Supporting other members of the Commercial Department as required from time to time at the request of your line manager
- Passionate about hospitality, sales and customer service
- Able to communicate at all levels with other members of staff, suppliers and customers
- Be able to work as part of a team, but have the ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience of working in a sports environment would be preferable
- Flexible approach to work
- Educated to degree level or currently completing a degree
- Smartly presented at all times
To apply, email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Hospitality Executive’ in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is close of business on Friday 16th March
150th Year Celebration
2 Sep 2013
Abbeydale Sports Club, Sheffield