Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 13 (13/01/12)
The draw for Week 13 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on the 13th of January 2012. We used set of balls number 41 and the machine chosen was 'Cedric Manor'.
Hello everyone. Well, my sojourn in Moscow didn't last long. I could tell you exactly why but I fear that some of you may be eating your tea and it isn't a very pleasant tale! I didn't even get to see Red Square. However, I left my colleagues with a large box of Yorkshire Tea so I know that I'll be able to make a decent cuppa should I ever decide to return!
There's a familiar name at the top of the heap this week. I fear that Peter's win will only serve to drive Simon Falk out of his mind with jealousy. I can sense a 'Jackpot War' coming on, with each of them trying to out-do the other in terms of the number of entries. This could get ugly!
Greetings and congratulations to Christopher Hoyland in Kowloon. I happen to know that David Ryder signed him up as a Lottery member after Colton's finest stowed-away on a prawn trawler and was then forced to eke out a living stitching fake Gucci handbags in the Hong Kong slums. David quickly rose to a position of management in the sweat-shop and used to send the children out with handfuls of out-of-date YCCC scratchcards in order to boost his own income. Christopher was badgered into buying one by one of Ryder's urchins and sought the criminal mastermind out when he realised that his £2 prize should have been claimed prior to the start of Headingley's 1981 Ashes Test. I suppose his £10 win goes some way towards redressing the balance. David is still a dab hand with a needle and thread.
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- Many congratulations to Peter Stanton from Wetherby who wins a stonking £1000! Peter is one of our 'Corporate' members and has numerous entries every week. He's supported the Lottery for a long while so I'm sure you won't begrudge him his win.......even if you have to wish him well through gritted teeth!!
- CHRIS GARDNER c/o APPLEYARD JAGUAR, BRADFORD
- DR. B. KNOWLES of PONTEFRACT
- MR. CRAIG TENNANT of ACKWORTH
- MR. P. RUDDOCK of YORK
- CHRISTOPHER HOYLAND of KOWLOON (HONG KONG!)
- MARGARET JACQUES of GUISELEY
- MR. T. GREEN of SHEFFIELD
- MR. A. M. KING of BARNSLEY
- MR. S. A. SOWERBY of KINGSTON BLOUNT
- MR. JOHN RUSH of YORK
- DAVID BRYAN of OTLEY
- MR. JAMES SMITHIES of SHEPLEY
- MR. B. DONKIN of YORK
- MRS. CHRISTINE HUTCHINSON of SILSDEN
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated. Remember, if you want to be in with a better chance of winning the jackpot then buy some extra entries!
Yorkshire Bank 40
19 May 2013
Yorkshire Bank 40
27 May 2013
Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett
LV=CC Division One
28 - 31 May 2013
County Ground, Taunton