Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 33 (4/6/10)
The draw for Week 33 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on St. Michael's Lane on June 4th 2010. We used set of balls number 94 and the machine chosen was 'Bosman Overboard!'.
Belated greetings to you all from Headingley Carnegie Swimmin...sorry, Cricket Ground. Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow and we can get our t20 campaign up and running.
This week's excuse for tardiness is that I had to go down to Nottingham yesterday to see a sponsor. Weirdly enough he runs a restaurant that sits right next to Trent Bridge. Quite what he'll do with his signed YCCC bat is anyone's guess!
Right, you don't need me prattling on about nonsense this week (as if you ever do) so without any further ado here are the results:
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- No jackpot winner this week.....for a change! Next week's jackpot will be £500.
- MR. THOMAS HARWOOD of SWINTON
- MR. D. F. SHEARING of NOTTINGHAM
- RALPH WILKS of BARNSLEY
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- MR. E. S. HOLT of READING
- MR. GEOFFREY SELWYN of NORTHWOOD
- IAN PINDER-PACKARD of HALIFAX
- CHRIS GARDNER c/o APPLEYARD JAGUAR, BRADFORD
- JOHN GREENWOOD c/o SHOULDER OF MUTTON, SOUTHOWRAM
- GORDON GRAVIL of DONCASTER
- MR. M. DURRANT of LEEDS
- MR. BRIAN DAWSON of BAILDON
- PAUL LOWE c/o BUCK INN, THORNTON WATLASS
- MR. R. SMITH of MARKET WEIGHTON
Thank you all for your support. May Lady Luck smile on you this week!