Tuesday, 14 September 2010
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 47 (10/09/10)
The draw for Week 47 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 10th of September 2010. We used set of balls number 59 and the machine chosen was 'Ashraf Assault'!
Good morning everyone. Well, it's stopped raining here thank goodness so hopefully Jonny B and Patto can guide us to our 2nd batting point! I had an interesting time doing the PA announcing yesterday. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes. It's actually pretty terrifying. I have even greater respect for Tony Lofill than I did before!
Anyway, I'm afraid that this banter is only delaying the news that once again Simon '40 Entries A Week' Falk has scooped the jackpot. In response to this I have increased my weekly contribution to £4. I figure that if I can win 10% of what he does I'll be doing alright! Even though he barely needs any more money I will take this opportunity to guide you in his direction should you be looking for a new optician. He really is quite excellent and offers a discount to all YCCC members......perhaps even more if you can produce your lottery membership card!
More bad news before we get to the results. My colleague James Hogg won £100! Not only do I have to stare at him all day but I now have to do so in the knowledge that he's far luckier than I!
Right, here goes:
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- Many congratulations (through gritted teeth!) to SIMON FALK of ROUNDHAY He wins a whopping £1,750. Next week's jackpot is back to £250.
- J. B. V. WOOD of LEATHERHEAD
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- MR. JAMES HOGG of THE DESK OPPOSITE MINE
- MR. PAUL DYSON of HARROGATE
- RALPH WILKS of BARNSLEY
- MR. R. SIMM of CALDY
- MR. WILLIAM HUDSON of GUISELEY
- MR. M. H. GUY of BRADLEY
- MR. F. A. RIDEWOOD of BRADFORD
- DAVE ROBINSON c/o THE ROYAL SHEPHERD, SKIPTON
- JOHN BELL c/o THE BUCK INN, THORNTON WATLASS
- MR. A. EDMONDSON of KEIGHLEY
- MR. & MRS. SCROOTEM of SCARBOROUGH
- MR. D. SHAW of BRADFORD
Thanks to you all for your support. Keep the faith, Simon can't win every week.....surely?!