Friday, 16 September 2011
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 48 (16/9/11)
The draw for Week 48 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on St. Michael's Lane on the 16th of September 2011. We used set of balls number 6 and the machine chosen was 'Heeeeeere's Jonny!'
Well, there's no escaping the fact that it's been a pretty miserable season. Relegation we could cope with but Lancs winning the Championship is just a step too far!! Closey was in earlier and looked visibly shocked when we told him that he was 3 years old the last time they won it outright! Let us say no more about 2011!
Massive congratulations to Jonny Bairstow from all of us in the bowels of the Carnegie Brocolli Floret on being awarded full England honours. He's not only a spectacularly good cricketer but is a smashing bloke as well so we're all chuffed for him. The one person who might not be so pleased is his mother, Janet. This season has been fairly expensive for her as she's had to keep on buying us all cakes at every passed milestone!
Ok, here are this week's fortunate few:
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- No jackpot winner this week. Next week's jackpot is a head-turning £1,000!
- JAMES SMITHIES of HUDDERSFIELD
- MARTYN GOULDING c/o THE ORIGINAL OAK, HEADINGLEY
- MR. PAXTON DEWAR of ILKLEY
- MR. A. NEWBOULD of GOOLE
- SHELLY DOUTHWAITE c/o NEW GLOBE INN, MALTON
- MR. ALAN YATES of ATHERSLEY
- MR. STEPHEN WARD of HARBORNE
- CHRIS GARDNER c/o APPLEYARD JAGUAR, BRADFORD
- MR. DAVE PROTHERO of COCKERMOUTH
- J. D. WILLIS of LEEDS
- PETER HUNT of LEEDS
- ANDY FIDDLER c/o THE COFFEE SHOP, GOATHLAND
- MS. ANNYS COLE of HORSFORTH
- MR. MALCOLM BALL of MONK BRETTON
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated by everyone at YCCC.