Thursday, 7 October 2010
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 50 (1/10/10)
The draw for Week 50 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on October 1st 2010. We used set of balls number 79 and the machine chosen was 'All You Can Eat: $5"
Hello everyone. I'm not sure I can really do justice to my trip to America with Closey in such a small amount of space. Suffice it to say he was treated like the cricketing legend he is! Once my body and brain have de-jetlagged themselves I will write a full report for the website. For the time being here are a couple of articles to whet your appetites:
Stanton and Falkie have both wriggled into the winners' enclosure once again. I'm pleased to also point out that Martyn Goulding from my favourite pub, The Original Oak, has scooped another £100. Well done Martyn, I'm still waiting for my Guinness!
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- No winner this week. Next week's jackpot is £750
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- KEVIN GREEN c/o EURODIRECT, LEEDS
- MARTYN GOULDING c/o THE ORIGINAL OAK, HEADINGLEY
- T. MCGRATH of GUISELEY
- JAMES SMITHIES of HUDDERSFIELD
- DAVE SCOTT of OTLEY
- MR. DESMOND MOLLOY of OTLEY
- MR. DARREN SLINGSBY of UNDERCLIFFE
- MEL HINDLE c/o THE SHOULDER OF MUTTON, SOUTHOWRAM
- MR. KEITH BAILEY of WILLERBY
- MR. SIMON FALK of ROUNDHAY
- TIM CALLER c/o DERWENT ARMS, OSBALDWICK
- MR. LESLIE DUNCALF of HUDDERSFIELD
- ANDREW WATSON of GLASSHOUGHTON
Thanks as always for your support. Remember to tell your friends and colleagues about the lottery. I can't repel the Falk and Stanton tide all by myself!
If anyone you know DOES want to join then tell them to contact Jane: email@example.com / 0113-2033640