Friday, 23 December 2011
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 9 (19/12/11)
The draw for week 9 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 19th of December 2011. We used set of balls number -20 and the machine chosen was 'Putin On The Ritz'.
Hello everyone! I've got a better excuse than usual for being disgracefully late with the results this week. I'm in Moscow. That's the Moscow in Russia, not the Moscow near Keighley. I've come to do a bit of English teaching. However, the miracle that is the interweb enables me to continue updating the results and spouting rubbish!
It's been snowing incredibly hard here. Quite how life carries on as normal is still a complete mystery to me. Thankfully the government turns everbody's heating up to full-blast and I have long since abandoned my hot water bottle and Damarts in favour of Bermuda shorts and a knotted handkerchief! The locals don't really understand cricket at all so the name of YCCC carries very little weight. I've started to think that it maybe means something obscene in Russian as my Club coat has been getting some very funny looks on the Metro. I suppose they could all be closet Lancashire fans. They certainly look gloomy enough!
Ok, the scores from the Russian judges are in and they are...:
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- MRS. M. LYE of BEDALE wins a thumping £1,750!! Many, many congratulations to her. You've no excuse for being mean with your Christmas presents this year Mrs. L!
- MR. D. W. BEASLEY of ROTHERHAM
- HAL KINDER of SCARBOROUGH
- MRS. LYNDA HARRISON of SELBY
- ANDREW WATSON of CASTLEFORD
- MR. J. T. LEDGEWAY of YORK
- DR. HAMMOND of HARROGATE
- MR. JAVEED KHAN of LEEDS
- MRS. AUDREY BRADFORD of CAWOOD
- MR. R. SIMM of CALDY
- MR. STEWART HOOK of WINTON
- KEVIN GREEN c/o EURODIRECT, LEEDS
- MR. G. BANKS of MONK BRETTON
- MR. MICHAEL FENTON of WEST STOCKWITH
- JAMES SMITHIES of HUDDERSFIELD
Sincere thanks to you all for your continued support. If I don't get the next set of results up until after the weekend then have a very happy Christmas. If I'm unusually organised and get everything done in good time then....erm....still have a very happy Christmas!