Monday, 20 December 2010
Yorkshire Pride Lottery Draw - Week 9 (17/12/10)
The draw for Week 9 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 17th of December 2010. We used set of balls number 267 and the machine chosen was 'Premature Chicken Counting'.
Good afternoon everyone. I hope you've all recovered from the nightmare in Perth. My body-clock is now totally up the spout. Hopefully the selectors will see sense and bring either Bres or Ajmal in for Melbourne. We'll not retain the urn without some Yorkshire involvement!
This really has been a momentous week. Not only did the jackpot go but it went to someone other than Simon Falk or Peter Stanton! Hearty congratulations to Mr. Hickford. He was, understandably, over the moon. The bext thing about his winning is that he's been in the Lottery since the very start. The Lottery Gods obviously look favourably upon such dedication! We will organise a presentation photo-shoot with him and some of the players after the turn of the year.
However, every silver lining is clinging to a cloud. Unfortunately my colleague, Simon Pixsley, scooped £10. He only managed to escape a severe beating by buying us all lunch from the hallowed Murton Bakery!
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- Many congratulations to Mr. Colin Hickford from Knayton who wins....(drum-roll)....£3,250!! I hope it pays for a very merry Christmas indeed!
- MR. MICHAEL FENTON of DONCASTER
- ANDREW TYLER of BEVERLEY
- MR. J. KETTLESTRING of YORK
- MARTYN GOULDING c/o THE ORIGINAL OAK, HEADINGLEY
- THOMAS WRIGHT of BRADFORD
- MR. J. RHODES of OLDHAM
- MR. A. BARNES of BROUGH
- LES BRADSHAW of BRADFORD
- SIMON PIXSLEY of THE DESK NEXT TO MINE
- ALAN HILL of HAYWARDS HEATH
- M. G. HIGGITT of PONTEFRACT
- DAN MCLOUGHLIN c/o NPOWER, SCARCROFT
- D. A. POINTON of GUISELEY
- MR. GRAHAM KING of WAKEFIELD
Thank you all for your support throughout the year. I hope 2011 is lucky for us all!