Terms & Conditions on domestic ticket purchases from YCCC
Terms & Conditions on Domestic ticket purchases from The Yorkshire County Cricket Club
Domestic Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing tickets you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed that such purchase is subject to the Ground Regulations established by Yorkshire County Cricket Club. The Venue shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on the official website of the Club, www.yorkshireccc.com, and is also available to be sent to you on request.
2. Booking charges will not be refunded.
3. If you wish to contact the Ticket & Membership Office about any issues with your order, then please call 0871 971 1222** (Off ce Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com. Please have your Client Reference or Booking Reference ready.
4. Tickets shall not be re-sold and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from the ECB, Venue or its authorised agent. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
5. If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets may be used only by the applicant and the person(s) intending to accompany that applicant to and at the Event. The provision of such ticket by an applicant to such person(s) with payment shall not contravene (4) above.
6. Any ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullifi ed. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the Event will be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action.
7. All Tickets sold remain the property of Yorkshire CCC at all times.
8. Yorkshire CCC reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time. Where such change materially affects the rights of the purchaser, the purchaser will have the right to a full refund.
9. In these terms and conditions: ‘the Club’ means Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
10. Tickets are only valid if presented complete with the counterfoil. Please take care with your tickets. Replacement tickets may only be issued under strict control and at the absolute discretion of Yorkshire CCC. A minimum charge of £5.00 per ticket will be levied for issuing replacement tickets.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY applicable only to Friends Life t20 and CB40 matches played at Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground.
If no play, or fewer than 10 overs of play, takes place at the ground during the match for which this ticket is valid, then you may exchange this ticket for another Yorkshire CCC match day* played at Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground during either the 2013 or 2014 seasons. Your choice of the exchange match is subject to the availability of tickets on the requested match day and the exchange ticket must be booked at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the requested match. Please note that under no circumstances will a monetary refund be given. To exchange your ticket please visit the Yorkshire CCC Ticket Office or call 0871 971 1222**.
*Please note that exchange tickets can only be requested for the Yorkshire v Lancashire Friends Life t20 match or any quarter-finals & semi-finals played at Headingley Carnegie if the original ticket was purchased for one of these three match types.
Scarborough - There will be no refund or exchange scheme for Yorkshire CCC matches played at Scarborough Cricket Club. Pricing and refund policies are determined by Scarborough Cricket Club with Yorkshire CCC acting only as a ticket agent. Any queries regarding this policy should be directed to Scarborough Cricket Club on 01723 365625.
**Calls to the 0871 number are charged at 10p per min incl. VAT from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobile operator may vary.