Terms & Conditions on International ticket purchases from YCCC
Terms & Conditions on International ticket purchases from The Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing tickets you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed that such purchase is subject to the Ground Regulations established by Yorkshire County Cricket Club and the England & Wales Cricket Board from time to time. The ECB/Venue shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder in reasonable circumstances and shall give written reasons if requested. A copy of the full Ground Regulations currently in force is available on the offi cial website of the Club, www.yorkshireccc.com, and is also available to be sent to you on request.
2. Booking charges will not be refunded.
3. If you wish to contact the Ticket & Membership Office about any issues with your order, then please call 0871 971 1222* (Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com. Please have your Client Reference or Booking Reference ready.
4. Tickets shall not be re-sold and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from the ECB, Venue or its authorised agent. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void. If you, as the original ticket applicant, have been allocated one or more tickets which you no longer require, you may only pass on any such ticket to a friend, family member or colleague, and on the condition that such transfer is for no more than its face value. The ECB monitors online auction and ticket re-sale sites, and will cancel tickets in breach of these terms and conditions.
5. If more than one ticket is issued to an applicant those tickets may be used only by the applicant and the person(s) intending to accompany that applicant to and at the Event. The provision of such ticket by an applicant to such person(s) with payment shall not contravene (4) above.
6. Any ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the Event will be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action.
7. All Tickets sold remain the property of Yorkshire CCC at all times.
8. Yorkshire CCC/ECB reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time. Where such change materially aff ects the rights of the purchaser, the purchaser will have the right to a full refund.
9. In these terms and conditions: ‘the Club’ means Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
10. Tickets are only valid if presented complete with the counterfoil. Please take care with your tickets. Replacement tickets may only be issued under strict control and at the absolute discretion of Yorkshire CCC. A minimum charge of £5.00 per ticket will be levied for issuing replacement tickets.
Refund Scheme - Test Match, England v New Zealand, 24-28 May 2013
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT REFUNDS WILL NOT BE OFFERED IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, NOR WILL THEY BE OFFERED FOR TICKETS PURCHASED FOR DAY 5 OF THE TEST MATCH
Refund Scheme - One Day International, England v Australia, 6 September 2013
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT REFUNDS WILL NOT BE OFFERED IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES
*Calls to the 0871 number are charged at 10 pence per minute, including VAT, from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
150th Year Celebration
2 Sep 2013
Abbeydale Sports Club, Sheffield