Hours of Play
1st Innings 11.00am – 2.30pm
Interval 2.30pm – 3.15pm
2nd Innings 3.15pm – 6.45pm
First session: 2:00pm-5:30pm
Second session: 6:15pm-9:45pm
Kindly note timings are subject to change. Please check www.yorkshireccc.com for up-to-date information.
Overview of Playing Regulations
- Each team can bat for a maximum of 50 overs.
- No Bowler can bowl more than 10 overs.
- For each innings, the first 10 overs constitute powerplay one, whereby only two fielders are permitted outside of the 30 yard circle, and two fielders must be in catching positions (within 15 yards of the centre of the pitch). The second powerplay must be taken by the batsmen before the start of the 37th over, and comprises of four overs, with a maximum of three fielders outside of the 30 yard circle.
- During non-powerplay overs, a maximum of four fielders are allowed outside of the 30 yard circle.
- For any no-balls bowled, two runs are awarded to the batting team, along with an extra ball. For front-foot no-balls, the next delivery would be a free hit.
Please note the above regulations do change for rain-affected games, and this information will be communicated throughout the stadium, and through Yorkshire CCC’s social media channels.
Win: 2 Points
Tie/No Result: 1 Point
Loss: 0 Points
Each team will play the other teams in their group either home or away in the group stages. The top four teams will progress into the quarter finals.